"This recipe comes from Elana’s Pantry. Her breakfast bars are full of protein, and great for breakfast as well as a snack." -Summer Williams
Total time: 30 mins
1 ¼ cup blanched almond flour
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup grapeseed oil
¼ cup raw honey
1 teaspoon Frontier vanilla (in base of glycerin),
(OR) ½ tsp vanilla powder
½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup blanched slivered almonds
¼ cup organic raisins
1. In a small bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
2. In large bowl, combine grapeseed oil, honey, and vanilla.
3. Stir dry ingredients into wet.
4. Mix in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
5. Grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish with grapeseed oil.
6. Press the dough into the baking dish, wetting your hands with water to help pat the dough down evenly.
7. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes
8. Cool bars in pan for 2 hours, then serve.
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Worry-Free
Boosts weight loss
Great for skin
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe & photo by Summer Williams, health coach for The Earth Diet.
This recipe was originally posted on ElanasPantry.com
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved