Total Time: 5-10 minutes (plus passive overnight freezing time)
2 ripe bananas, peeled & frozen (should have some black spots)
10 fresh mint leaves, washed
2-3 drops Organic peppermint oil
1/4 teaspoon Organic vanilla extract
dash sea salt
(OPTIONAL) Garnish with cacao nibs, raw honey or your favorite toppings
1. Peel ripe bananas, place in a freezer safe zip-lock bag and freeze overnight.
2. When you want your sorbet, roughly chop bananas into pieces & add to a food processor.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients & process until smooth. NOTE: As the bananas melt, they become a thick sorbet-like texture! You may need to scrape the sides of the processor as you make it.
4. Serve in your favorite bowl and garnish as you like.
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
This recipe was created by Emily Rose Shaw who is a Mentor for The Earth Diet Personalized Programs.
Photo thanks to Emily © 2014.
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved