Total time: 15 mins
2 cups spring water
1 cup honey
2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger root
2 cups sparkling mineral water (bubbly water), chilled
1 cup fresh squeezed organic lemon juice
1. In a saucepan, bring water, honey and ginger to a boil.
2. Remove from heat, cover and steep for 10 minutes.
3. Strain and discard ginger.
5. Transfer to a pitcher; stir in sparkling water and lemon juice.
6. Serve over ice.
Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Worry-Free
Boosts weight loss
Great for skin
* Every single recipe on this website uses nature’s ingredients, only. Always choose organic, local and seasonal whenever possible.
Recipe & photo by Summer Williams, health coach for The Earth Diet.
This recipe was originally posted on Summer's web site www.SummersKitchen.com
This recipe is part of © 2014 The Earth Diet ™ All Rights Reserved