Here are my Top 12 picks of foods from the Winter Fancy Food Show in San Fransisco.
8 of these are totally new, NEW PRODUCT ALERT, you guys are the first to know about it before they even hit the market!
1.The Explore Cuisine Risoni which is rice-shaped pasta made from chickpeas, not rice and not pasta, but shaped like it. And amazing! This can replace rice, way fewer carbs.
3. The new Hu Kitchen HUNKS 🍫 chocolate covered cashews, almonds, and golden berries 🤤
4. The new Nutiva chocolate coconut mana. It comes in pouches and is able to squeeze out and into our mouths 😋😅 or on organic 🥖
5. The new Redmond Real Salt seasonings!! The new lemon pepper one
6. Mike’s Organic Curry Love just wow! Ready-to-go curry packets just add to veggies and or meats. Seriously it took me to paradise as soon as I ate it. Truly heavenly 🌴 Everyone who enjoys curry MUST try this. (Plus the most gorgeous ever 💕)
7. The Explore Cuisine Black Bean Fettuccine: the consistency just holds up so well and is delicious.
8. Milkadamia the divine macadamia nut milk 🥛 everyone is always SO surprised when they try this, it’s so creamy and tasty, and is an anti-inflammatory for the gut. If you feel bloated after drinking almond milk or coconut milk try switching it out for macadamia nut milk 👌🏻
9. The new Hu Kitchen orange dream chocolate 🍫🍊🤤
10. The CBD infused Explore Cuisine edamame spaghetti 😌🌱🌱🌱
11. The new Enjoy Life Foods allergen friendly and now fodmap approves protein bites – with 2g of protein per bite! 💪🏻
12. The Four Sigmatic hot mushroom cacao 🍄☕🙏🏻
This was my favorite trade show to date! Also loved catching up with Terri Smith from Vitacost and walking the show with her and having some epic adventures!
You can get all of these foods and products from Vitacost.com at a discounted rate. Use code: earthdiet for 10% off your order.
See you next year at the 2020 Specialty Food Association Winter Fancy Food Show ❄