Total time: 5 minutes | Serves: 2
1½ cups Almond Milk or water
2 cups kale
1 cup spinach
¼ cup fresh cilantro
1 cucumber, peeled
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- If you want it smoother, add water.
- For more creaminess, add 1 avocado, peeled.
- For more sweetness, add 3 seedless dates (or 1 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup).
- For extra protein and vitamins, add 1 tablespoon spirulina.
- Reserve the cucumber skins and use them later as refreshing face wipes.
Calories: 230 | Total Fat: 10g | Carbs: 35g | Dietary Fiber: 6g | Protein: 7g