SHOP THIS RECIPE:
All these ingredients are available at Vitacost – click below to shop, and use EARTHDIET for 10% off!
- Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- Nutiva Buttery Coconut Oil
- Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- Simply Organic Turmeric
- Redmond Real Salt
- Simply Organic Dried Cilantro
- Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
Total time: 30 | Serves: 4
1 box of Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
Sunbutter Satay sauce:
3 tablespoons Nutiva buttery coconut oil
1 tablespoon crushed Garlic
1 tablespoon fresh Ginger, diced
2 green onions, chopped
1/3 cup Sunbutter
2 tablespoons Hot sauce
1 tablespoon Braggs Apple cider
1/4 cup Nutiva coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon Turmeric
¼ teaspoon Redmond real salt
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ teaspoon dried cilantro
1/3 cup Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
Vegetable stir fry:
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 green onions chopped
2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
1 small head of broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
1 red pepper, cut into strips
Handful of fresh cilantro to season
Tip: add any vegetables you like!
- Cook the pasta per box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Make the satay sauce by adding Nutiva buttery coconut oil in saucepan on medium with onion, garlic and ginger. Sauté until golden brown about 4 minutes. Lower heat and add in the rest of the ingredients, stir well and cook in low for 7 minutes until the sauce thickens and is well combined. Set aside.
- Make the vegetable stir fry by adding the sesame seed oil, onion and garlic to a hot fry pan. Fry for a couple minutes and then add the vegetables. Stir fry on medium until vegetables are tender.
- Add the satay sauce to the vegetables and mix well. Add the chickpea spaghetti and toss until well covered. Serve with fresh cilantro.