10-Minute Turmeric Potato Pancakes
- Extra large organic potato, peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive, coconut or tigernut oil
- 1 tsp. ground flaxseed meal
- ½ tsp. turmeric
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- In a frying pan over medium heat, add oil.
- In a bowl, combine grated potato with spices and flax meal.
- Add a handful to frying pan and cook on each side for 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat for remaining potato.
- Serve with vegan sour cream.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox