White Bean Hummus
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can organic white beans drained (reserve 1 Tbsp. juice)
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seed oil
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Simply Organic Black Pepper
- Optional: Olive oil (to serve)
- Optional: Fresh cilantro (to serve)
- Optional: Fresh parsley to serve
In high-speed blender, blend together all ingredients until completely smooth.
To serve, garnish with optional ingredients.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox