Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Oats
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor melted
- 2 Tbsp. Vitacost Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup boiling water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two baking sheets.
In medium bowl, stir together oats, flours, coconut sugar, salt and shredded coconut.
In separate bowl, mix together melted buttery coconut oil and maple syrup until well combined. Stir in sunflower seed butter until smooth.
In large bowl, stir together baking soda and boiling water. Stir in coconut oil mixture. Stir in dry ingredients.
By the teaspoonful, drop dough onto prepared baking sheets.
Bake 15 minutes, until dark brown and crisp.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox