Artichoke & Rice Noodle Soup (Gluten-Free)
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
- 2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 organic yellow onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp. Redmond Real Salt Organic Natural Season Salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 8 cups water
- 2 ginger tea bags
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- Cook rice noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In large pot over medium heat, cook coconut oil, turmeric, garlic, onion, 1 tablespoon season salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon dill for 6 minutes. Add artichokes and cook an additional minute.
- Pour in water, ginger tea bags, 1 tablespoon season salt and 1 tablespoon dill; let simmer on low for 13 minutes. Add noodles and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with remaining dill and season salt.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox