Avocado Summer Rolls with Sunflower Seed Butter Dipping Sauce
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pkg. rice paper roll wrappers
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Asian Selection Organic Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Garlic Salt
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1/4 head romaine lettuce torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup broccoli sprouts
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions sliced into small pieces
- 1 avocado cut into thin pieces
- 1/4 cup SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 2 tsp. Organic Honey
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. liquid aminos
- 1 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp. garlic & chili cold-infused sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. red chili flakes
Cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
In small bowl, mix together ingredients for dipping sauce.
Submerge rice paper sheets in warm water and let sit until soft, about one minute. Fill each sheet with a handful of vegetables and noodles. Sprinkle with garlic salt and roll according to package directions.
Serve spring rolls with dipping sauce.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox