Berry Smoothie Bowl with Almond Butter Granola
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 3 Tbsp. oats
- 3 Tbsp. almond butter or SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Fresh raspberries
- In a small bowl, mix together oats and almond butter. Set aside.
- In a high-speed blender, blend almond milk, frozen fruit and maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowl and sprinkle with granola and other toppings.
Liana’s tip: If crunchier granola is desired, toast the dry oats on a skillet for 5-7 minutes, until golden brown. Then, mix with almond butter.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox