Black Bean Burger Patties (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 1 can (15 oz.) Organic Black Beans, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour (or Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour)
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Organic Natural Garlic Salt
- 1/4 tsp. fennel
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. flax seed meal
- In large pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. In bowl, mix together all remaining ingredients.
- Shape mixture into 4 equal-sized patties. Fry patties until golden, about 4 minutes on each side.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox