Bone Broth Chicken Noodle Soup (Gluten-Free)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 14 oz. water
- 4 scoops Ancient Nutrition Turmeric Bone Broth
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 box (12 oz.) Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Fusilli
- In large pot over medium-high heat, cook celery, onion powder and garlic powder in coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Add chicken. Stir-fry mixture until chicken starts to turn white. Add remaining ingredients, except pasta, and bring to boil. Let ingredients boil for a few minutes to combine flavor.
- Add pasta. Continue to cook for 8 minutes, until pasta is soft.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox