Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
Prep time: 25 minutes
Chill time: 8 hours
Total time: 8 hours 25 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor or vegan butter
- 4-1/2 Tbsp. Pri Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 kiwi sliced
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 5 strawberries sliced
- 1/4 papaya sliced
In bowl, combine all crust ingredients until well mixed. (Note: Mixture should be dry, but moist enough to hold together. Add a little water if mixture is too dry.)
In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten mixture. Work up sides to form rim.
In high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients and process until smooth and light in texture.
Pour filling into crust and spread evenly.
Arrange fruit on top. Add drizzle of honey, if desired. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to set.
SunButter Thai Chicken Pizza
1 (9 to 10-inch) gluten-free pizza crust
SunButter Thai Sauce:
1 tablespoon buttery coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, minced or finely grated
2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
1/2 cup SunButter, I use organic no sugar or salt added
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons Bragg gluten-free amino acids (-GMO soy sauce)
1 tablespoon Bragg apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Carbone marinara
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more of less depending on the heat level you like)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Dash of turmeric
Dash of paprika
3 tablespoons carbone marinara sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese, can be vegan or use organic grass-fed.
1/8 red onion sliced thinly
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake the pizza crust for 10 minutes.
2. In a saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring until everything is melted together.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, turmeric, paprika, garlic salt and cook for 5 minutes. Then add half the SunButter sauce and cook for another minute, making sure the sauce fully coats the chicken.
4. Spread a layer of tomato sauce over the pizza. And then the rest of the Thai sauce over the dough. Top with cheese, the chicken, and red onion. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is done. Top with fresh cilantro leaves and serve.
Get recipes directly to your inbox