"Cheesy" Mung Bean Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame & Mung Bean Fettuccine cooked
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup peas broccoli or asparagus
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- Handful fresh parsley diced
- 3 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup pea milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup Braggs Premium Nutritional Yeast Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. real salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. rosemary
In saucepan over high heat, boil cauliflower florets in water until soft, about 10 minutes. Drain.
In medium saucepan over medium heat, sauté garlic and shallot in buttery coconut oil until fragrant and golden. Stir in mushrooms; cook 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, in blender, combine cauliflower and remaining sauce ingredients. Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Add to saucepan.
Stir in veggies, cream cheese, vegan parmesan and fettuccine.
Serve with sprinkle of parmesan and fresh parsley.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox