Chicken Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes
1 lb. organic chicken
2 Tbsp. Nutiva Buttery Coconut Oil
1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
Black pepper to season
Redmond Real Salt to season
Handful fresh basil to serve
¼ cup Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Hilary’s Organic & Gluten-Free Tomato Kalamata Dressing & Dip
- In medium bowl, combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Boil pasta according to box instructions, drain and set aside.
- In medium pan, heat coconut oil. Chop chicken into small strips or bite-sized pieces and add to pan with salt and pepper. Cook 4 minutes, or until outside turns white.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and cook 2-4 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
- Combine chicken and dressing with pasta and stir until well combined.
- Serve on plates with fresh basil.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox