Chicken Salad with Creamy Sunflower Seed Dressing
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 lb. organic chicken sliced or cubed
- 1 tsp. garlic minced
- 1 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 1/3 cup SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 head romaine lettuce diced
- 1 apple cubed
- 1/4 tsp. Simply Organic Black Pepper Ground
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 lemon juiced
In frying pan over medium-high heat, combine coconut oil, chicken, garlic, salt and pepper. Sauté 7 to 8 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sunflower seed butter, sunflower seeds, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice. Pour dressing into frying pan, coating chicken.
In large bowl, toss together lettuce, apple and chicken.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox