Chocolate Hemp "Nice" Cream
Total Time: 16 hours, 20 minutes
- 2 cups Nutiva Organic Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 3-1/2 cups hemp milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 bar Hu Simple Dark Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
Combine hemp hearts and hemp milk; let soak overnight. Do not drain.
In blender, combine hemp hearts and hemp milk, maple syrup, coconut sugar, cacao powder, lemon juice, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until completely smooth and whipped. Pour into sealable container.
Melt chocolate bar; drizzle over ice cream mixture. Spoon in sunflower butter to give swirl effect. Freeze overnight.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox