Chocolate Keto Mug Cake
Total time: 7 minutes
Serves: 1 Balls
- 1/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp. pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Sproud Barista Plant-Based Milk
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Hu Gems Chocolate Chunks
If using oven method, preheat oven 350 degrees F.
Grease oven-safe or microwave-safe mug with coconut oil.
In mug, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
Bake 15-20 minutes until cooked through, or cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox