Total time: 1 hour, 25 minutes
Serves: 20 bites
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil Refined divided
- 1/4 yellow or brown onion diced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1-1/3 cups crab meat
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 1 pasture raised organic egg
- 5 Tbsp. Sproud Plant-Based Milk Original
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp. marjoram
- 1/4 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 2 tsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Butter
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne
- 1-1/2 cups gluten-free breadcrumbs
- Dash turmeric
In pan over medium heat, add a bit of coconut oil. Cook garlic and onion a few minutes, until translucent.
In food processor, combine all ingredients, including cooked onion and garlic. Blend until finely chopped.
Roll mixture into bite-sized balls. Let sit at least 1 hour, up to overnight, to set.
In pan over medium heat, add coconut oil. Cook crab bites a few minutes on each side, until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox