Dairy-Free Butter Chicken (Gluten-Free)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli cooked
- 1 lb. organic chicken breast cubed
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Buttery Coconut Oil
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 tsp. diced ginger
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 box Mike’s Organic Curry Love Yellow Thai Paste
- 1 can Native Forrest Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1 lime
- 1/3 cup fresh organic cilantro
- Optional: chili powder
In frying pan over medium-high heat, cook coconut oil, onion, garlic and ginger until translucent. Add chicken and stir fry until white in color.
Stir in tomato sauce, paprika, curry sauce, coconut cream and sunflower seed butter. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes.
To serve, place chicken over pasta and garnish with squeeze of lime and fresh cilantro.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox