Dairy-Free "Cheesy" White Chicken Chili
Total time: 50 minutes
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 jalapeño seeded and minced
- 1 lb. organic chicken breast cubed
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 green chili chopped
- 7 cups water
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Collagen Bone Broth
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Fusilli
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil from Coconut
- 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
In pot full of boiling water, cook cauliflower pieces 15 minutes, until soft.
Meanwhile, in large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Cook onion and jalapeño until soft, about 5 minutes. Season with garlic, oregano, thyme, sage, cumin, salt and pepper; continue cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add green chilis, chicken, collagen and water; bring to boil. As soon as the outside of the chicken turns white, add pasta. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer about 10 minutes.
In blender, combine cheese sauce ingredients. Blend until completely smooth. Stir into chicken and pasta.
Stir in MCT oil, white beans and corn. Continue cooking 2 minutes, until chicken is tender and pasta is cooked through.
To serve, garnish with fresh green chilies and a squeeze of lime, if desired.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox