Easy Homemade Pumpkin Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 can organic pumpkin purée
- 1/2 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. crushed garlic
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. tahini
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. 1 tsp. sea salt
- Garnish: pumpkin seeds, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, paprika, olive oil
- Optional: Explore Cuisine Black Bean Spaghetti
- In food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer hummus to bowl and top with a swirl of olive oil, paprika, cinnamon and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve hummus with crackers or enjoy as topping over black bean spaghetti for a main course.
Alternative serving suggestion:
- Ladle a scoop of pumpkin hummus over prepared black bean spaghetti for a colorful, festive meal!
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox