Easy, Keto Bread
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Simply Organic Sage
- 1/2 tsp. Simply Organic Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Simply Organic Oregano
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Super Fine Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, use electric mixer to whip cream cheese and coconut oil until smooth and fluffy. Fold in eggs and spices, then incorporate flours and baking soda. Fold until dough is thick.
- In loaf pan, press dough until even.
- Bake bread 35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox