Edamame Spaghetti with Tomato & Basil
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil diced
- 1 cup organic non-GMO edamame removed from pods
- Redmond Real Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
In large saucepan, bring water to boil and add spaghetti. Cook 4-6 minutes, per package directions. Drain and set aside.
Cook edamame according to package directions.
In large bowl, toss together spaghetti, tomatoes, edamame, basil and olive oil until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox