Fish Tacos With Cilantro-Lime Dressing
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb. wild snapper
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 4 large or 8 small gluten-free tortillas
- 1/4 cabbage sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper
- 1 radish sliced
- Primal Kitchen cilantro lime dressing
- 1 lime quartered
In cast iron skillet or fry pan over medium heat, heat oil. Add fish and distribute seasoning and half of lime juice across filets.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish is just cooked through. As soon as it turns white all the way through, remove from heat and set aside.
If desired, heat tortillas. Layer on cabbage, fish, cilantro, jalapeño and radish. Drizzle on dressing and lime juice.
SunButter Thai Chicken Pizza
1 (9 to 10-inch) gluten-free pizza crust
SunButter Thai Sauce:
1 tablespoon buttery coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, minced or finely grated
2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
1/2 cup SunButter, I use organic no sugar or salt added
1/4 cup water
2 tablespoons Bragg gluten-free amino acids (-GMO soy sauce)
1 tablespoon Bragg apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons Carbone marinara
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more of less depending on the heat level you like)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 small chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Dash of turmeric
Dash of paprika
3 tablespoons carbone marinara sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese, can be vegan or use organic grass-fed.
1/8 red onion sliced thinly
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Bake the pizza crust for 10 minutes.
2. In a saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring until everything is melted together.
3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, turmeric, paprika, garlic salt and cook for 5 minutes. Then add half the SunButter sauce and cook for another minute, making sure the sauce fully coats the chicken.
4. Spread a layer of tomato sauce over the pizza. And then the rest of the Thai sauce over the dough. Top with cheese, the chicken, and red onion. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is done. Top with fresh cilantro leaves and serve.
Get recipes directly to your inbox