Fresh Spring Rolls with Sunbutter Summer Sauce
Total time: 1 hour
- 20 small organic non-GMO rice paper rolls
- 3 avocados
- 3 cucumbers
- 8 carrots
- 1 head of romaine
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Sunbutter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp Bragg liquid aminos
- 2.5 tsp Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
1. Cut all vegetables into think rectangular slices and place in separate bowls.
2. Cover the bottom of a saucepan with a layer of water and set aside, dip each piece of rice paper in the water for about 30 seconds or until soft.
3. Add in the soft lettuce first (so that the more firm veggies don't break the rice paper). add the desired amount of sliced veggies, fold up like a burrito, and slice!
4. To make the sauce add all ingredients in a jar and stir until completely creamy! Dip your fresh spring rolls in it- delicious!
Get recipes directly to your inbox