Gluten-Free Blueberry Blondies
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 Simple Mills Almond Flour Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/3 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 Tbsp. organic vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp. blueberries
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease 12x7-inch pan with coconut oil.
In mixing bowl, whisk together cake mix, eggs, oil, sunflower butter, milk and vanilla until well combined. (Note: Do not follow package directions.) Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add blueberries. Bake 10-15 minutes more or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox