Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- 1 pkg. Pamela’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. Pamela’s Gluten-Free Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8”x13” baking dish with coconut oil.
- In mixing bowl, combine all cookie layer ingredients until dough forms. Add water if dough is too crumbly. Set aside.
- In separate mixing bowl, combine brownie mix with coconut oil and egg and mix until batter forms. Add water if batter is too dry. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press brownie batter into an even layer in baking dish and spread cookie dough over top.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes, or until cookie layer is golden brown. Let cool and cut into 20 squares.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox