Gluten-Free Cranberry Muffins
Total time: 50 minutes
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Natural Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Vanilla Organic Plant Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 tsp. Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup Organic Applesauce
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva MCT oil
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Redmond Salt
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 3/4 cup cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal
- 2 Tbsp. filtered water
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line 12-cup muffin pan with paper cups.
In small cup, mix flaxseed meal and water together until well combined. Let sit 10 minutes until gel forms. Set aside.
In separate bowl, mix plant milk, vinegar and baking soda until well combined. Set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together MCT oil, coconut oil, maple syrup, SunButter, coconut sugar, apple sauce and flaxseed mixture.
Add plant milk mixture and stir well with wooden spoon.
Add sea salt, protein powder and almond flour and mix.
Stir in cranberries.
Pour batter evenly among 12 baking cups and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out dry.
Get recipes directly to your inbox