Gluten-Free Keto Waffles
- 1 organic egg, separated
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. SunButter sunflower butter
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 cup Milkadamia macadamia nut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat waffle iron and grease lightly with coconut oil.
- In blender, beat egg white until stiff. In bowl, combine flours, baking powder, salt and coconut sugar.
- In small pot over low heat, melt sunflower butter and coconut oil; fold into flour mixture. Stir in egg yolk, macadamia nut milk and vanilla.
- Fold egg whites into batter, taking care to not overmix (batter should be light and fluffy).
- In waffle iron, cook batter about 5 minutes or until done.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox