Gluten-Free Plum Crumble
Total time: 40 minutes
- 6 plums thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp. gluten-free flour
- 3 Tbsp. Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp. flax seeds
- 1.5 tsp. chia seeds
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix together coconut sugar, flours, buttery coconut oil, vegan butter, vanilla, seeds and spices until crumbly. Mix in oats until well blended. Set aside.
In 8”x8” glass baking dish, arrange plum slices. Top with crumbly crust mixture.
Bake 25 minutes, until top is golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox