Keto Blueberry Cobbler
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 cups organic blueberries
- 1 organic free-range egg
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor, melted
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp. Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Organic Gemini TigerNut Flour
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Organic Rolled Oats
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Arrange blueberries in oven-safe skillet, pie plate or baking dish.
In large bowl, whisk together egg, coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and sea salt until light and fluffy. Mix in flours and oats to form a soft dough.
Top blueberries with dough and bake for 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox