Keto Chocolate Muffins (Dairy Free & Gluten-Free)
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup TigerNut flour
- ¾ cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-½ tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor melted
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup Milkadamia Milk
- 1 bar Hu Kitchen Plain Chocolate Bar Dark broken into small chunks
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, mix together flours, cacao powder, monk fruit sweetener and baking powder until combined. Mix in vanilla extract, coconut cream and eggs. Stir in coconut oil and chocolate chunks.
Spoon mixture into 12 muffin wells or liners.
Bake 20 minutes.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox