Lentil Red Curry Bake
Total time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 3 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil MCT Oil Blend
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 cup dry lentils
- 1 pack Mike’s Organic Curry Love Red Thai Curry Paste
- 2 carrots sliced into half-moons
- 2 tsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 2 cups + 2 Tbsp. vegetable stock
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 cups spinach packed
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In medium pot, add avocado oil. Cook onion, garlic, ginger and salt until translucent, a few minutes.
Stir in lentils and curry paste. Continue cooking 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
Transfer to oven-safe dish. Bake, covered, 55 minutes.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox