No-Bake Apple Cider Donut Holes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tsp. water
- 1-1/2 tsp. Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. SunButter Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1-1/4 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 4 Tbsp. coconut sugar divided
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon plus more for rolling
- Pinch Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
Stir water and apple cider vinegar together until fully combined.
Stir in vanilla, sunflower seed butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix until smooth.
In separate bowl, combine flour, 3 tablespoons coconut sugar, ground flaxseed, salt and cinnamon until well combined.
Stir wet batter into dry mix until batter becomes moist but moldable.
In separate bowl, combine 1 tablespoon coconut sugar and dash of cinnamon.
Using cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop holes out of dough. Roll each in cinnamon-coconut sugar to coat.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox