No-Bake Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough Balls
Makes 12 Balls
- 2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 5 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 Hu Almond Butter + Puffed Quinoa Dark Chocolate Bar, smashed or chopped into chunks
- 1.5 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. pHresh Products Cacao Powder
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except cacao powder and mix until combined. Add a dash of water if needed.
- Roll batter into 12 balls and roll into cacao powder.
Liana’s tip: For cookies, bake at 325 degrees F for about 7 minutes.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox