Keto Breakfast Egg Muffin Cups
Total time: 24 minutes
- 8 large organic eggs
- 1/4 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 pieces Applegate ham or turkey cut into cubes
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1/2 cup dairy-free parmesan cheese
- Olive oil coconut oil or cooking spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 12-well muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, plant-based milk, salt and pepper; whisk thoroughly. Pour into muffin tin, filling each well half full.
- Add tomato, spinach, cheese and ham or turkey to each well.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until muffins are set and lightly browned around edges.
- Let cool slightly, then run knife or spatula around outside of each muffin to loosen if needed.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 12-well muffin tin with oil or cooking spray.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox