Red Curry Noodle Soup (Gluten-Free)
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 head organic broccoli or broccolini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup organic snap peas
- 3 Tbsp. Simple Truth Olive Oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2″ piece fresh ginger, diced
- 1 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Simply Organic Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 3 Tbsp. red curry paste
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp. MCT oil
- 1 fresh organic lime, cut in half
- 1 cup organic bean sprouts
- 1 small green chili, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh organic basil
- In frying pan over heat, melt coconut oil. Stir fry mushrooms, liquid aminos, garlic salt, parsley, ginger and cayenne pepper until mushrooms begin to soften.
- In large pot, bring vegetable broth, noodles and curry paste to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low, add mushroom mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes, until noodles are soft.
- Add salt, pepper and garnishes to taste
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox