Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry with Gluten-Free Noodles
Total Time: 25 minutes
3 Tbsp. sesame seed oil
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 tsp. minced ginger
1 brown onion, sliced
1 lb. organic chicken, cut into tenders
2 carrots, cut lengthwise
1 red pepper, sliced
1 cup fresh basil
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Brown Rice Pad Thai Noodles
3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp. sesame seeds + 1 Tbsp. for garnish
1 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Heat a wok or fry pan with sesame seed oil. Once hot, add onion, garlic and ginger. Stir fry until flavors are well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and stir fry for another 4 minutes.
- Add all sesame sauce ingredients and cook for another 2 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add carrots, pepper and basil, and cook until tender.
- Drain pasta and divide among 4 bowls.
- Top pasta with sesame chicken, extra sesame seeds and fresh basil.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox