Spicy Thai Noodle Soup (Gluten-Free)
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Organic Natural Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Simply Organic Parsley
- 1 inch fresh ginger diced
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg. Mike’s Organic Curry Love Green Thai Curry Paste
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Brown Rice Noodles
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh chilies for garnish
- Green onions for garnish
- In frying pan over heat, melt coconut oil. Stir fry mushrooms, liquid aminos, garlic salt, parsley, ginger and cayenne pepper until mushrooms begin to soften.
- In large pot, bring vegetable broth, noodles and curry paste to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low, add mushroom mixture and cook for 3-4 minutes, until noodles are soft.
- Add salt, pepper and garnishes to taste
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox