No-Bake Sunflower Seed Butter "Cheesecake" (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1-½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 6 seedless dates or 6 Tbsp. maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- Dash Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dash Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil
In large bowl, mix together all ingredients for chocolate base. In deep pie dish, pat mixture evenly, covering bottom and sides.
In powerful blender, blend all filling ingredients, excluding sunflower seed butter, until smooth and light; pour into prepared crust. Using knife, swirl in sunflower seed butter. Refrigerate until set.
In blender, blend ingredients for sauce until smooth. Pour over cheesecake.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox