Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 cup sundried tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried sage
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 packet of organic taco shells
- Vegan sour cream
- Vegan “cheese”
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In blender, combine all ingredients except beans; blend for five minutes. Mixture should be moist and stick together.
- In bowl, combine mixture and black beans; use hands to mix together.
- In oven, cook mixture for 25 minutes. Assemble tacos and serve with desired toppings.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox