Vegan Nut-Based Yogurt
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients on high and process until completely smooth.
- To serve, eat plain or enjoy with coconut chips, granola, fruit and nuts.
- Store in fridge for up to 4 days.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh or freeze-dried strawberries for a strawberry vegan yogurt.
- Add 1/2 cup fresh or freeze-dried blueberries for a blueberry vegan yogurt.
- Add 1/2 cup cranberries for a cranberry vegan yogurt.
- Add 1 Tbsp. cacao powder for a chocolate vegan yogurt.
- Add 1 scoop of Nutiva Protein Powder for a protein-packed vegan yogurt.
- Add 2 Tbsp. peach jam for a peach vegan yogurt.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox