Vegan Rice Crispy Treats with Sunflower Butter & Dark Chocolate
- 6 cups gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- 4 cups gluten-free, vegan marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cup Hu Dark Chocolate Bar (about 1-1/2 bar)
- 1/2 cup SunButter Organic Sunflower Butter
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor or ghee
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large pot, melt coconut oil and marshmallows. Stir in sunflower butter, salt and vanilla until combined. Stir in cereal and coat well. Pour coated cereal into prepared baking pan.
- In a small pot over low heat, melt chocolate. Pour chocolate over rice cereal.
- Transfer baking pan to fridge to set.
- To serve, cut into 12 large squares. Top with additional sunflower butter, if desired.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox