Vegan Rocky Road Dessert Bars (Gluten-Free)
3 Hu Kitchen Simple Dark Chocolate bars (1 cup chocolate)
1 tsp. Nutiva Organic MCT Oil
2 cups mini marshmallows
2 cups walnuts, crushed
- In pot over low heat, melt chocolate bars, MCT oil and sunflower butter.
- Stir in walnuts and remove from stove.
- Let mixture cool for 4 minutes, then add marshmallows.
- Line baking tray with parchment paper; pour mixture into tray and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate bars for one hour; cut into squares.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox