Veggie & Lentil Pasta Stir Fry
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Red Lentil Penne
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. Redmond Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 head kale, torn in small pieces
- 1/2 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small sweet potato, chopped into cubes
- 1 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Hemp Seeds
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Heat frying pan or wok with olive oil. Add turmeric, ginger and black pepper and saute on low-medium heat for 2 minutes. Add garlic powder and combined.
- Add vegetables and stirfry for 5-10 minutes or until desired crispiness is reached.
- Add pasta to stir-fry. Add pumpkin and hemp seeds. Stir-fry a couple minutes more until flavors and combined.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox