Whole-Roasted Seasoned Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. dill
- 1/4 tsp. Selina’s Celtic Sea Salt
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Fill baking dish with 1/2” of water and place on bottom rack of oven.
- In bowl, melt coconut oil; mix in all remaining ingredients (except cauliflower).
- On separate baking tray, thoroughly cover cauliflower in marinade. Cook for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Tip: To brown cauliflower edges, broil for the last 3-5 minutes of cooking.
This recipe was originally published on my Vitacost blog. Check out more recipes here.
Use code: EARTHDIET at checkout on Vitacost to save 10% on your next order.
Get recipes directly to your inbox