How to Start Self-HealingOct 27, 2020
The perfect recipe for self–healing is to properly nourish the body, the mind, and the spirit.
The Perfect Recipe for Self-Healing
- Eat The Earth Diet recipes. Give your body high doses of nourishment and love.
- Practice thinking good thoughts: By replacing negative thoughts with better-feeling thoughts, you train your mind to be more positive overall. Eventually, you will be made up of positivity.
- Commit to making change one small step at a time.
- Intend to believe you can do it with every cell of your body.
- Do not accept stress in your life. Over a period of time, stress depletes us and develops into auto-immune dysfunctions, adrenal burnout, chronic pain, and diseases of the heart—even cancer.
- Remember that you are important. You are part of the community of the Earth and we need you. Some people feel disempowered with their existence and fear that their lives do not matter. But each of us has a gift, something good to offer humanity and the planet.
- Trust yourself and do your best to love yourself from the inside out.
- Appreciate your body: If you really knew what your body was doing 24 hours a day to keep you alive, you would want to hug your body and only want to give it nourishing fuel!
The human body is composed of over 50 trillion cells. Each is bathed in the blood chemistry of the thoughts you are thinking and the emotions you are feeling. If you are scared, for instance, your cells are bathed in adrenaline. If you are in love, they are bathed in oxytocin. Therefore, it is important during self–healing to choose to think positive thoughts that lead to positive feelings. Your cells will physically reflect what you are feeding them, mentally and emotionally.
Love is an important component of self–healing. Be in a state of love whenever possible, as love supports healing by restoring and rejuv
Stress can and will kill if it is left unchecked. If you are faced with a life-threatening disease, it is even more important that you remain in a state of ease and relaxation. If you have reached the point where your life is already being threatened by an illness, it is crucial you make life-transforming choices to sustain your health. You have no time to waste.
Remember, wherever you are in your life is perfect, because you are learning. However, you always have a choice about what to do next in response to what is happening.
Believe in yourself. You really can do anything you set your mind to. The power of belief is important. You have probably heard of the placebo effect, which is the belief that something “will work” to heal you. Studies have proven that when we believe something will work, it does. Patients were tested with an inactive sugar pill, yet their symptoms were healed.
Similarly, it has been proved that negative thoughts can harm us. This is called the nocebo effect. If you persistently think negative thoughts and expect the worst, this affects your body. Negativity does not feel good. A positive thought will move you to healing and to living in the body you want.